Site Le Monastère de Saint-Mont Hotel & Spa
Employment Type: Full Time
- The Chef de Partie’s mission is to take full responsibility for the food quality & presentation of the restaurant’s dishes and on demand to assist other areas of the culinary operation.
- Supervise his kitchen section and cooperate with the other sections within the kitchen.
- Responsible to comply at all times with the standard quality requirements, stock management, and techniques.
- The Chef de Partie should monitor and control the food quality, setup/ presentation and timely delivery of the dishes.
- Ensure that the dishes are prepared in the most authentic way as standards set and agreed by the Chef de Cuisine.
- The Chef de Partie has to ensure that agreed quality, hygiene and other standards are kept or surpassed at all times by himself.
Skills & Qualifications
- High School qualification or equivalent
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in gastronomic restaurants or 4* hotels
- Excellent knowledge of using various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and processes.
- Ability to work long hours with a strong focus on operational excellence.
- Solid Knowledge in preparing, cooking, presenting dishes.
- Perform job with attention to details and the ability to organize and handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to understand effective approaches of communication with different individuals.
- Able to empower colleagues and communicate clearly with peers, subordinates and superiors.
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à firstname.lastname@example.org