Upon reservation, join the chef in the historic kitchen of the Monastery of Saint-Mont for 1h30 of cooking classes centered on the magnificent products of the region, followed by a tasting of the dishes made.
60 € per person (minimum 2 people)
If you are ready for more, do not hesitate to join our Cooking Academy, for immersion cooking classes with accommodation, for stays of 1 week to 3 months.
The Academy 1964
The cooking academy offers you the opportunity to immerse yourself in the kitchen. During stays of 1 week to 3 months, you will have the possibility to join our kitchen team and learn, alongside the chef Jean-Paul Tossens, all the elements of the kitchen, as well as restaurant management, contact with suppliers, inventory management, menu creation,…
Included in the stays:
- Accommodation in a single room
- Lunch at noon (possibility to cook at night)
- Cooking classes in the morning, as well as preparation for the service
- Advice during services at noon and evening
- Meal at the restaurant “La Petite Table” on the last day
- Kitchen jacket
1 week (Monday to Saturday included) – 900 €
1 month – $3000
3 months – 8000
For more information, please contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone ( +33 6 32 86 46 11)